viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

welcome!




Welcome to my blog. Here I post my work of level 1.

Hi, name is Efrain Hurtado but everybody calls me Efra.

I am from Encontrados originally. I'm 17 years old and I study law at URBE.

I live in Maracaibo, in sabaneta

I love music, playing softball and basquetball, surfing the net, pizza, my family, my country and watch TV.

I hate listening to vallenato, getting up early on the weekend, injustice and clean my room.

My dreams are to travel around the world, visit Europe. Of course, I want to graduate from law school, and be a good lawyer. I also want to learn speak English. I'd to work in the government, get married and start a family.

My opinion about English I love to learn new languages, I think English is very important. It's a good exercise. The most difficult for me is speaking. I can make lot of friends and practice in this class.

No hay comentarios: